Arts In Mind is committed to maintaining state-of-the-art standards for safe and secure handling and storage of our clients’ fine art and antiques. Our warehouse meets museum specifications for handling, climate control and security.In-house storage facilities and services include:
Reinforced concrete and steel construction
SECOM security system (SECOM has a 24-hour Control Centre, manned 24 hours a day to monitor our space and to facilitate customer service request, also including security alarm, motion sensor, door access management and CCTV)
· 24 / 7 security guards at two main entrances
· Temperature and humidity controls
· Temperature: 20° – 23°C
· Humidity: 50% – 55%
· Hygrothermograph monitoring
· 24 / 7 central-station monitored fire detection
· Fire protection system
· Computerized tracking and inventory management
· Custom designed racks and shelves
· On-site uncrating, wrapping, packing and refitting
· Condition reporting
· Consolidation and dispersal
· Viewing provisions
· Controlled access
· Absolute confidentiality
Our facilities are designed to meet the standards expected by our museum customers. All have security systems including alarms and CCTV and operate strict regulations for access to the building. We maintain a complete program to protect against pests.
Safe area – dedicated storage
· Arts In Mind operates dedicated, secure storage facilities for art works and items of cultural heritage.
· Our facilities are designed to meet the standards expected by our Fine Art customers and have high security systems including alarms and CCTV and operate strict regulations for access to the building. The building is well protected and approved by insurers.
Whether you are housing an entire collection or an individual piece of art, Arts In Mind facility can accommodate all of your storage needs.
· Short term and long term storage
· Computerized storage accounts providing inventory and detailed conditions
· Accessible for any size project or shipment
· Loading and unloading of sea containers